Service Information
Penal Claim-Related Applications>Request  for Adjudicating the Civil Part
Penal Claim-Related Applications
 This service allows the Public prosecution to refer the application of accused, victim, or their legal representatives  to the court to adjudicate the civil part.
 This service requires that the law
...(Read More) 
Service Link
Access Channels
Access Channel Type
Over the counter
Delivery Channels
1.Over the counter